- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine682-560-8806
- 5 Benefits of Acupuncture Care
- 5 Essential Oils to Use with Your Self-care
- More Than Meets the Ear
- 5 Natural Ways to Improve Women’s Health
- Why You Should Get Regular Acupuncture Treatments
- 6 Reasons You May Be Having Sleepless Nights
- Healthy Aging for Men: A Chinese Medicine Approach
- Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
- A Healthy Forecast: How the Weather Affects our Health
- Effortless Healing: Can Imbalances Clear upon their Own?