- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine5751 Kroger Drive Suite 257
Keller, TX 76244682-560-8806
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
- Acupuncture for Treating Leaky Gut Syndrome
- The 12 Meridians of the Body Explained
- LED Light Therapy & Acupuncture: A Perfect Pairing
- Winning Combination: Cupping & Acupuncture
- What is Electroacupuncture?
- Three Reasons to Add Deep Breathing to Your Daily Routine
- Acupuncture for Healthy Weight Management
- 8 Benefits of Practicing Regular Meditation
- Acupuncture and Peripheral Neuropathy Relief
- 5 Benefits of Acupuncture Care
- Come in this month for a special rate!
In 2019 I had lesion coming out all over my abdomen which was later diagnosed as shingles. As I am psoriasis sufferer my condition was misdiagnosed by my specialist and as a result when it was properly identified I suffered severe pain and a prolonged recovery process. Dr. Kelly Kong prescribed Chinese herbal medication which led to eventual relief and... Read more »
I have been struggling with sinus problems for the past 5 years. The solution given to me by doctors included tablets and nose spray to be used every day for the rest of my life. Despite these pills and sprays I still had sinus, headaches, a constant nasal drip and I got sick very often. Dr Kelly Kong used Chinese... Read more »
In the 3rd trimester of my first pregnancy, I suffered from severe sciatic pain. I could not walk due to each step will just aggravate the pain. I went to several doctors for help without any relief. As a last hope, I went to see Dr. Kelly Kong for acupuncture treatment and my pain eased immediately after the first session,... Read more »
I began treatment with Dr Kong in 2013. I had been diagnosed with PCOS and had been trying to conceive for 6 years. Dr Kong prescribed daily herbal medicine as well as weekly acupuncture.
I was stunned when I fell pregnant in the 1st month of treatment! Sadly, though I had to have a D&C at 8 weeks because the... Read more »