During the initial exam a full health history will be taken. Questions will be asked regarding symptoms, health and lifestyle. Your acupuncturist also may check pulses and your tongue and may conduct a physical exam. This information is then organized to create a complete, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of where Qi has become blocked or imbalanced. After the interview process, you may receive an acupuncture treatment. Visits with your acupuncturist may last from thirty to ninety minutes.
- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine682-560-8806
- 5 natural ways to improve women’s health
- Why You Should Get Regular Acupuncture Treatments
- 6 Reasons You May Be Having Sleepless Nights
- Healthy Aging for Men: A Chinese Medicine Approach
- Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
- A Healthy Forecast: How the Weather Affects our Health
- Effortless Healing: Can Imbalances Clear upon their Own?
- Valentine’s Day: Empower Your Heart With Your Kidneys!
- GERD Awareness
- Kicking Butts with Acupuncture – Why Wait for the Great American Smokeout?