- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine682-560-8806
- 5 natural ways to improve women’s health
- Why You Should Get Regular Acupuncture Treatments
- 6 Reasons You May Be Having Sleepless Nights
- Healthy Aging for Men: A Chinese Medicine Approach
- Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
- A Healthy Forecast: How the Weather Affects our Health
- Effortless Healing: Can Imbalances Clear upon their Own?
- Valentine’s Day: Empower Your Heart With Your Kidneys!
- GERD Awareness
- Kicking Butts with Acupuncture – Why Wait for the Great American Smokeout?
Tag Archives: climates
We’ve probably all heard motherly advice at some point reminding us to bundle up in cold weather, so we don’t “catch a cold”, or hear grandpa accurately predict a storm when his hip starts aching. Or how about getting a case of the winter weather blues? Even in the western world, we recognize a relationship with nature in terms