- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine5751 Kroger Drive Suite 257
Keller, TX 76244682-560-8806
- 5 Benefits of Acupuncture Care
- 5 Essential Oils to Use with Your Self-care
- More Than Meets the Ear
- 5 Natural Ways to Improve Women’s Health
- Why You Should Get Regular Acupuncture Treatments
- 6 Reasons You May Be Having Sleepless Nights
- Healthy Aging for Men: A Chinese Medicine Approach
- Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
- A Healthy Forecast: How the Weather Affects our Health
- Effortless Healing: Can Imbalances Clear upon their Own?
Tag Archives: spring
Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
Timing is everything. Nature knows this and teaches us if we are paying attention. From winter to spring we can witness a drastic change in our environment. As that fresh spring breeze blows in and the cold barren landscape transforms into a vibrant display of life, we may feel like getting outside and shaking off some of that winter
Posted in Herbs, Jiang Huang, Jin Qian Cao, Liver Detox, Spring, Wu Wei Zi Also tagged detox, herbs, liver, stagnation Comments Off on Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
Acupuncture for Mother’s Day
What better way to celebrate and support the mothers in your life this year than with an acupuncture appointment?
As a one-time mother’s day gift, acupuncture is a relaxing, revitalizing hour all for herself.
As a regular part of her health routine, acupuncture can keep her from getting sick frequently and offer a holistic treatment option for a variety
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, mother's day Comments Off on Acupuncture for Mother’s Day
Regrowth: Spring and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Three thousand years ago, when Chinese medicine was first being practiced, there was no light or electricity. No way to mask the darkness of winter. No way, either, to ignore the longer, warmer days of springtime. Because it is such an ancient practice, a lot of the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine comes from a time when people spent much
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged tcm, wood element Comments Off on Regrowth: Spring and Traditional Chinese Medicine