- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine5751 Kroger Drive Suite 257
Keller, TX 76244682-560-8806
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Winter •
- • 4 Budget Friendly Family Activities •
- • Staying Healthy This Winter •
- Acupuncture & Cupping: The Basics
- What Japanese Acupuncture Can Do for You
- Does Acupuncture Treat Heart Disease?
- Benefits of Adding Acupuncture to Your Wellness Routine
- Healing Trauma with Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Treating Leaky Gut Syndrome
- The 12 Meridians of the Body Explained
- LED Light Therapy & Acupuncture: A Perfect Pairing
- Winning Combination: Cupping & Acupuncture
- What is Electroacupuncture?
- Come in this month for a special rate!
Tag Archives: spring
Timing is everything. Nature knows this and teaches us if we are paying attention. From winter to spring we can witness a drastic change in our environment. As that fresh spring breeze blows in and the cold barren landscape transforms into a vibrant display of life, we may feel like getting outside and shaking off some of that winter
What better way to celebrate and support the mothers in your life this year than with an acupuncture appointment?
As a one-time mother’s day gift, acupuncture is a relaxing, revitalizing hour all for herself.
As a regular part of her health routine, acupuncture can keep her from getting sick frequently and offer a holistic treatment option for a variety
Three thousand years ago, when Chinese medicine was first being practiced, there was no light or electricity. No way to mask the darkness of winter. No way, either, to ignore the longer, warmer days of springtime. Because it is such an ancient practice, a lot of the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine comes from a time when people spent much