- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine5751 Kroger Drive Suite 257
Keller, TX 76244682-560-8806
- 5 Benefits of Acupuncture Care
- 5 Essential Oils to Use with Your Self-care
- More Than Meets the Ear
- 5 Natural Ways to Improve Women’s Health
- Why You Should Get Regular Acupuncture Treatments
- 6 Reasons You May Be Having Sleepless Nights
- Healthy Aging for Men: A Chinese Medicine Approach
- Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
- A Healthy Forecast: How the Weather Affects our Health
- Effortless Healing: Can Imbalances Clear upon their Own?
- Come in this month for a special rate!
Back pain and sciatic
More people are seeking medical assistance for back pain and sciatic due to lifestyle problems such as stress, poor diet, less physical activity, bad posture from sitting long periods in front of computers, TVs, etc. It is estimated that up to 80% of the world’s population will suffer from back pain at some point in their lives.
The pathological diagnosis of back pain and sciatic are osteoarthritis, prolapsed lumbar disc, degenerative disks, weak abdominal and back muscles, and trauma. The common treatments are pain killer, anti-inflammation or surgery. Many clinical case studies have shown that back pain and sciatica can be treated effectively through the treatment of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine without experiencing any side effects.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) believes, “If there is no free flow, there is pain”. External invasions of the body, such as cold, dampness, strain, and trauma through improper exercise or accident, will affect the free flow of Qi and blood, resulting in pain.