- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine5751 Kroger Drive Suite 257
Keller, TX 76244682-560-8806
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Winter •
- • 4 Budget Friendly Family Activities •
- • Staying Healthy This Winter •
- Acupuncture & Cupping: The Basics
- What Japanese Acupuncture Can Do for You
- Does Acupuncture Treat Heart Disease?
- Benefits of Adding Acupuncture to Your Wellness Routine
- Healing Trauma with Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Treating Leaky Gut Syndrome
- The 12 Meridians of the Body Explained
- LED Light Therapy & Acupuncture: A Perfect Pairing
- Winning Combination: Cupping & Acupuncture
- What is Electroacupuncture?
- Come in this month for a special rate!
Tag Archives: stress
Trauma can be emotional or physical and carries a weight with it for those who suffer from a traumatic event and the longer post-traumatic stress that can come from it. Fortunately, we live in a time where help is available. Since acupuncture subscribes to the whole mind/body/spirit healing approach to balancing energy and achieving complete wellness, it makes sense
You might think breathing is second nature, right? You’re doing it right now as you are reading this. But did you know that there are different kinds of breathing and that what is called deep breathing can have important health benefits? Read on to learn just three of the most important reasons you should add deep breathing to your
Meditation has a reputation for several health benefits but here are the top eight reasons establishing a regular meditation routine can improve your overall health and wellbeing. But first, what is meditation? It is defined as the regular process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts.
Anger is the emotion associated with springtime in Traditional Chinese Medicine. For most of us, we consider anger a bad emotion, something to avoid or get rid of, so why would it be one that TCM would shine a light on?
Well, no emotion is inherently good or bad, it’s how we deal with challenging emotions that can end up