- Kong's Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine682-560-8806
- 5 natural ways to improve women’s health
- Why You Should Get Regular Acupuncture Treatments
- 6 Reasons You May Be Having Sleepless Nights
- Healthy Aging for Men: A Chinese Medicine Approach
- Herbal Spring Cleaning: 3 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs for the Liver
- A Healthy Forecast: How the Weather Affects our Health
- Effortless Healing: Can Imbalances Clear upon their Own?
- Valentine’s Day: Empower Your Heart With Your Kidneys!
- GERD Awareness
- Kicking Butts with Acupuncture – Why Wait for the Great American Smokeout?
Tag Archives: Men’s Health
June is Men’s Health Month, a time to highlight the need for more awareness of men’s health issues. Given that men have shorter life expectancies and poorer overall health when compared to women, it is not just a courtesy hat tip. The reasons for these poorer health outcomes may be a combination of genetic and social influences. Genetically,